1. To save ebooks to Google Drive from your oreilly.com account, you don't need to do any setup, just go to Your Products page.
2. Expand the product you'd like to send, hit Send Ebook, and then Send to Google Drive.
3. In the overlay that appears, hit the Save button next to the format you want to send.
4. In the popup window, sign in to your Google account and Click Save. If you want to save to a specific folder, hit Change and select your desired folder before you save.
5. After you save, you'll see a progress bar below the save button on your O'Reilly account.
6. Once the ebook has been sent, you'll see a success message telling you where the file was saved to. You can click on the filename or the folder name to view in your Drive. If there's an error, please try closing the Google Drive overlay and trying again at step 1.
If an upload fails after loading partway, try closing the Google Drive overlay and starting again.
Saving to Google Drive requires that you allow third-party cookies. If you have your browser set to block third-party cookies, you'll need to add an exclusion for drive.google.com if you want to use this feature.
For additional assistance, please contact O'Reilly Customer Service at email@example.com or +1.707.827.7000 / 800.998.9938.