The shop.oreilly.com Ebook Advantage
You get lifetime access to ebooks you purchase through shop.oreilly.com. Whenever possible we provide them to you in several DRM-free file formats — PDF, ePub, Kindle-compatible .mobi, and DAISY. Your ebooks are enhanced with color images. They are fully searchable, and you can cut-and-paste and print them. We also alert you when we've updated your ebooks with corrections and additions.
They're Your Books
Unlike most other retailers, ebooks from shop.oreilly.com are not restricted. You can freely loan, re-sell or donate them, read them without being tracked, or move them to a new device without re-purchasing all of them.
At O'Reilly Media, we've always published our ebooks DRM free, following the advice of Lao Tzu, who said, 2500 years ago, "Fail to honor people, they fail to honor you." —Tim O'Reilly, Founder
Now Over 8000+ Ebooks from the World's Leading Tech Publishers
Think of O'Reilly as your tech ebook superstore. We represent 28 of the top technology publishers, including Wrox, No Starch, Morgan Kaufmann, Maker Media, Butterworth-Heinemann, Rosenfeld Media, SitePoint, Sybex, Rocky Nook, and many more.
When you purchase an ebook, you get free updates to reflect published changes and corrections to the edition you own.
Sync with Your Dropbox Account
You can automatically copy all your ebooks to your Dropbox account. Just sign in to Your Account, click Personal Info in the nav, and authorize syncing with Dropbox. Learn more >
On Your Device
- Laptop or desktop computer — Get either the ePub or PDF.
- iPad — Download the ePub or the PDF and read it on your iPad.
- iPhone, iPod touch — Grab the ePub or PDF and read it in iBooks or the reader of your choice.
- Kindle — Get the Mobi file and load it onto your Kindle.
- Android — Read the .apk or ePub on your favorite reader, or download the ePub directly to your device.
- Nook — The ePub and PDF formats work well on this reader.
- Sony Reader — ePubs work well on your Sony Reader.
- Windows Phone — Read the ePub, Mobi, or PDF on the ebook reader of your choice.
- More about usage, devices, and formats >
8000+ Tech Books from the World's Most Trusted Publishers