Your complete HTML & CSS video course: Learn the fundamentals of HTML and CSS, and master hands-on, real-world skills for creating your own web pages.
In Learning HTML & CSS LiveLessons, Jennifer Kyrnin helps you master the core real-world skills you need to create your own web pages using HTML and CSS.
Drawing on her experience helping thousands of people learn HTML, XML, and web design, Jennifer Kyrnin guides you from the absolute basics all the way to creating responsive web layouts and beyond. One step at a time, you learn how to create and post HTML to a hosting service; build a basic HTML document; write a CSS style sheet; use internal and external style sheets; build and style HTML text; create HTML5 outlines; adjust fonts and typography; choose and change colors; create CSS3 rounded corners; and even add HTML5 web video and audio. Everything's organized into bite-sized, self-contained lessons, so you can learn key HTML and CSS skills quickly and easily.
About the Instructor
Jennifer Kyrnin has been teaching HTML, XML, and web design online since 1997. She has built and maintained websites of all sizes, from small, single-page brochure sites to large, million-page database-driven sites for international audiences. She is the author of Sams Teach Yourself HTML5 Mobile Web Application Development in 24 Hours and Sams Teach Yourself Responsive Web Design in 24 Hours.
What You Will Learn
- Design and create eye-catching web pages
- Customize your pages with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Position images, columns, and headings on a page
- Format text, data tables, links, and media
- Publish your pages to a web server
- Create online forms
- Enhance your site with dynamic content
Who Should Take This Course
- All beginning web page authors and others who need to know how to quickly and easily get a web page up and running for home, school, or work
- Professional and casual web page authors at all levels
- Basic experience text editors and managing files; no HTML or CSS experience necessary
About LiveLessons Video Training
The LiveLessons Video Training series publishes hundreds of hands-on, expert-led video tutorials covering a wide selection of technology topics designed to teach you the skills you need to succeed. This professional and personal technology video series features world-leading author instructors published by your trusted technology brands: Addison-Wesley, Cisco Press, IBM Press, Pearson IT Certification, Prentice Hall, Sams, and Que. Topics include IT Certification, Programming, Web Development, Mobile Development, Home and Office Technologies, Business and Management, and more. View all LiveLessons on InformIT at http://www.informit.com/livelessons.