Ready to create mobile web applications with the new features available in HTML5? In this 10-session video course, you’ll learn how to style apps to respond to a mobile device’s vertical and horizontal orientation, take advantage of global positioning, create basic animations, make your app available to users offline, and much more.
- Build your own Twitter App with these technologies
- Create apps that detect the orientation of mobile devices
- Use geolocation and maps in a location-based app
- Enable mobile users to use your app offline
- Use HTML5 web forms to create an address book app
- Use HTML5’s audio and video elements to build a movie trailer app
You’ll get access to all ten sessions, including slide presentations and examples. Each session was presented live during ten consecutive weeks in October, November, and December 2010, and you can now download all the videos and example files, which include presentation slides, tip sheets, code and sample eBook chapters.