How do you transform user interface designs created in Photoshop or Illustrator into interactive web pages? It's easier than you think. This guide shows you how to use Adobe Flash Catalyst to create interactive UIs and website wireframes for Rich Internet Applications—without writing a single line of code.
Ideal for web designers, this book introduces Flash Catalyst basics with detailed step-by-step instructions and screenshots that illustrate every part of the process. You'll learn hands-on how to turn your static design or artwork into working user interfaces that can be implemented in Flash Builder or Adobe AIR.
- Get an overview of Flash Catalyst’s interactive components
- Import files from Photoshop, Illustrator, or Fireworks
- Convert your artwork into interactive components and apply specific actions
- Create animated transitions between the web pages in your project
- Test interactive components and transitions while you work
- Get optimization tips to help you create fast-loading applications
- Export projects to the SWF format for web use, or to Adobe AIR for desktop applications