The Best of Android Open:
Learn the tools that are propelling Android past iPhone and Blackberry
Looking for the latest and best information for maximizing the power of the Android platform? This video compilation includes every session of the October 2011 inaugural of O’Reilly’s Android Open—the first conference to cover the entire Android ecosystem. A crowd of developers, IT pros, business leaders, and marketers showed up at this hugely successful meet and greet to share best practices, tools, models, and lessons learned.
If you’re in business to create, sell, or market products in the Android space, if you’re launching an Android-centric venture or need to take stock of the competitive landscape, this video series is a must. Join Marko Gargenta (Marakana), Massimo Banzi (Arduino), Dion Almaer (Walmart.com), and many other presenters as they explore today’s Android opportunities.
Here are just a few of the sessions you’ll receive in this video package:
- How to Build Killer Android Apps for 4G/LTE Networks—Alex Gaber (Alcatel Lucent)
- Getting the Magic on Android Tablets—Suzanne Alexandra (Motorola)
- From iOS to Android—Nick Farina (Meridian)
- Embedded Android—Karim Yaghmour (Opersys inc.)
- Scala as a Java Replacement on Android—Mike Burns (thoughtbot)
- Challenges of Building HTC Sense—David Wu (HTC)
Business & Marketing:
- Android for the Enterprise: Getting from Here to There—Hristo Bojinov (3LM)
- 50 Business Models in 20 Minutes—Mark Murphy (CommonsWare)
- Wearing Android: Developing Apps for Micro Devices—Ted Ladd (WIMM Labs)