Leverage the simplicity and power of Django to build database-backed web applications with amazing speed.
Learning Django Web Development will help you build a solid foundation for constructing your own web applications as quick as it gets.
Start off by installing Django and initializing your project. Analyze Django’s in-built admin interfaces and utilize them to handle your application content. Furthermore, manage the data using generic views and auto-generated forms. With that, create an authentication system for your app by using login forms and finally walk through the process of deploying your application to the web.
Towards the end of the course, you’ll know everything there is to know from creating your app to deploying it with the help of the invaluable features of Django.
Who this course is for
Are you familiar with Python? Want to exercise these skills to create your own database backed app/ website in no time? Then this course is perfect for you!
What you will learn from this course
- Take your first step towards creating efficient apps by installing Django quickly
- Create a powerful database to store your app data in an organized way
- Explore Django’s automated admin interface to manage your app’s content
- Employ Django’s generic views for dynamic display of your data on the web
- Secure your app data by validating users using login and authentication
- Simplify adding and updating your data by using auto-generated forms
- Utilize free debugging tools to identify and resolve potential problems
- Learn about WSGI and use it to deploy your app to web