Master the art of creating amazing, reliable, and dynamic user interfaces for your AngularJS applications with the help of a real-world application
Though documentation and online tutorials are available to develop with AngularJS UI, it can be difficult to locate the resources to really take advantage of all the available options for great UI design. Mastering AngularJS UI Development takes you step by step through core AngularJS concepts by demonstrating the build of a TV Show tracking app, before showing you how to enhance and beautify the UI.
Firstly, you will start out with a skeleton application and apply best practices for creating controllers and implementing services. Then, you will learn how to connect the application to an API and add various features to it such as search, tracking, and rating functionalities. You will also learn how to persist data with local storage. Here we move on to beautifying your app by creating various components and reusing them with the help of directives. You’ll build attractive forms to validate your users and make your app secure. After that, you will learn different ways to troubleshoot issues with routes, two-way bindings, animations, and isolated scopes.
With best practices engrained throughout, and many advanced concepts explained, after this course you will be able to build better, fantastic-looking AngularJS applications.
Who this course is for
This video course is for those who are already familiar with AngularJS, but are interested in honing their UI development skills with the framework, using AngularUI and other methods.
What you will learn from this course
- Build a richly-featured application with dynamic functionalities and a stunning UI
- Employ project scaffolding and use naming conventions in an optimal way
- Gain best practices to perform various tasks such as creating controllers to work with scopes and implement services
- Configure and implement routing to create content-specific URLs for your application
- Persist user data with local storage
- Understand how to write components using directives to build reusable features for your application
- Make use of various AngularUI Bootstrap features such as pagination, ratings, and auto-suggest to enhance the application
- Implement attractive web forms with validation to secure your AngularJS projects
- Solve common AngularJS issues such as two-way binding issues and slow-loading images