We’ll begin by building a simple music player application, and then we’ll build and add more and more functionality to our music player application. We’ll also cover different ways to modularize the application.
In the next two sections we’ll build a server and will load data from it. We’ll cover different techniques for caching, fallbacks, optimizing memory consumption and deferred actions.
Who this course is for
What you will learn from this course
- Understand how to build a practical application with the help of design patterns
- Improve code readability by using common solutions and better names for what you are trying to accomplish
- Build and use a server as a data provider
- Better your communication of design goals with other programmers through usage of common terms
- Create a separation of concerns to split modules based on different responsibilities