Build fast, compact, and dynamic web applications with a high performance UI to deliver a spellbinding user experience with ReactJS
Mastering ReactJS will provide you with insights into using JSX with React. It will get you up and running with the React environment, showing you the current best practices as you build an advanced web application.
You’ll start with setting up a development environment with React and gaining an understanding of the component life cycle, how to use virtual DOM and state machines, and how to implement advanced communication between components. We then focus on building an e-commerce admin system and a list of orders for our application Storekeeper.
The course will take root in real-world use cases and challenges on how to unit test complex enterprise-grade ReactJS applications faster. It will teach you how to render screens, explore how the router on the server is utilized and fetch data from the server, as well as e-mail authoring, and building an iOS version of our page.
The course also covers the key optimization points for Storekeeper and explores best practices for debugging. Mastering ReactJS is your go-to guide when building an e-commerce admin application fully equipped with a dashboard, a list of orders, a digest e-mail, and an iOS version.
Who this course is for
What you will learn from this course
- Build a strong foundation in React Components by slicing and dicing designs into fruition
- Explore the pitfalls of bad state management and immutable data structures to change the way you program UI’s
- Ensure predictability of your UI with functional programming concepts
- Reuse the code on the server to improve performance and optimize the search engine
- Unit test UIs to find regression errors
- Save memory and boost execution speed by embracing immutable data structures
- Apply best practices from the browser to other UI infrastructures