This practical course will guide you through a web application development cycle using a structured and disciplined approach, focusing on accuracy and efficiency as you build quality software.
Who this course is for
What you will learn from this course
- Grasp the basics of software engineering to differentiate yourself from undisciplined coders
- Conjure powerful algorithms to traverse dense graphs and trees in the least possible steps
- Devour the science of comparing different algorithms to choose the best one for the respective task
- Search and sort native and custom data types through collection iterator methods
- Create complex abstract data types by reusing existing classes