Design and implement stunning data visualizations for your web applications using Highcharts
Learning Highcharts will walk you through an exciting journey of creating interactive charts to develop incredible web applications.
This video course is a complete knowledge bank that will teach you practical and advanced techniques with Highcharts. The course starts off with a brief introduction to Highcharts explaining different chart types, chart layouts, options, and styling. We continue by working with different data formats such as CSV, XML, and JSON using AJAX. Then, you'll learn how to export chart images on your own server and finally we look at how to integrate jQuery Mobile with Highcharts.
Learning Highcharts not only introduces you to creating charts, but also guarantees that by the end of this course, you will be building high-quality, insightful visual experiences on the Web.
Who this course is for
What you will learn from this course
- Process local or remote datasets for chart displays
- Reveal more about data using drill-down and filtering methodologies
- Create your own service to export charts to JPEG, PNG, SVG, or PDF formats
- Make your chart more interactive by adding annotations on the fly
- Add master-detail features to big datasets to reveal chart details
- See how easy it is to e-mail static or dynamic charts
- Integrate Highcharts with the popular jQuery Mobile framework for cross-platform compatibility