Explore TypeScript in depth with detailed examples and put it all into practice by building a project
Mastering TypeScript will take you on a journey from understanding and interacting with the type system to working efficiently with more advanced features of the language.
We'll start by introducing a simple client/server application. Then use the application to demonstrate key components of the TypeScript language.
Mastering TypeScript will help you write better TypeScript code and gain a deeper understanding of the language.
Who this course is for
What you will learn from this course
- Compile the sample application and analyze its overall structure.
- Understand TypeScript’s type system and how to use it more effectively.
- Improve your code with TypeScript language features.
- Use advanced experimental ES6 and ES7 features.
- Create static typing between a client and server in a client/server application. Bring the view code into TypeScript to have static typing.
- Interact efficiently with the type system for better and structured code.