Cut through the complexities of web centered designs and build interactive, mobile friendly websites using UX design best practices
UX Design for Web Developers is a breakthrough guide that reveals the fundamental rules that govern how most people read and work with websites, through the process of redesigning a mobile friendly website.
We'll start off our journey by understanding why we need UX, how UX came to be, and where it fits in the business and web development. We'll explore the fundamental skills for structuring and defining a website along with content strategy. We'll take a look at a variety of media touch points that have potential to engage and influence your audience's experience.
With an overall review of some of the best practices of UX design We'll start building our application with screens that allow us to think about the interactions. We'll touch down on the important concept of setting up wireframes and fix the loophole of static application by building a simple clickable, prototype using the Invision tool. We'll complete our journey with a finished website plan ready for testing and feedback.
By the end of this course, you will gain the ability to think like a UX designer, through engaging human centered design practices, UX methodologies, useful UX tricks, as well as skills required for interactive web designing.
Who this course is for
This video course is a complete package for web developers who are interested in gaining a foundation, or growing an understanding of user experience for the web. Familiarity with HTML and CSS is all that is needed to kick-off this amazing journey!
What you will learn from this course
- Understand the important concepts of human psychology, HCI, design and product thinking that make up UX
- Build a website structure keeping in check user flows and sitemaps
- Exploit wireframes and build a solid one for responsive web design
- Get to grips with UX best practices and incorporate them in your web design
- Apply heuristics and usability to create a successful web plan
- Learn how to build a clickable wireframe prototype to enhance responsiveness
- Apply user testing and design iteration to ensure smooth web experience