Is your content running out of steam? Are you or your team having a hard time keeping momentum? Let content strategist Laura Busche jolt your content effort from moribund to masterful in this overview of how to build a powerful continuously operating content production machine. You’ll gain access to the secrets of today’s top content powerhouses; explore practical techniques for scaling and sustaining your operation; and learn to create irresistible content based on innovation, outsourcing, automation and research.
- Learn to design a powerful content marketing plan that keeps content fresh and on-point
- Pick up the basic techniques for generating hundreds of innovative content ideas
- Discover five essential changes that improve the way audiences view and read content
- Explore ten simple changes that will instantly improve any blog
- See how successful content managers use outsourcing to boost content supply
- Survey ten types of content that went viral and learn why they did
- Master the most important content marketing metrics and understand how to track them
Laura Busche, director of content strategy at Creative Market and co-founder of the interactive agency Ozone Labs, has been working in content marketing, branding, social media, and on-line marketing since 2008. She authored the O'Reilly title "Lean Branding"; contributes regularly to Smashing Magazine and Sitepoint; and is a member of the Global Shaper program at the World Economic Forum. She holds a business degree from American University and a M.A. in design management from the Savannah College of Art and Design.