Create stunning web pages with intricate designs for mobiles and the web using Bootstrap
You will see how to create a "PACKT CMS" application, which will have a custom CMS layout with amazing real-time features. This will enable PACKT to create new courses, and users to view all the data in an advanced table format and get a dashboard overview of all the courses, views, subscriptions, and so on.
You'll find out how to migrate your existing application to Bootstrap 4 seamlessly. You'll add the newly introduced components from Bootstrap 4 in your current application and see what’s changed from Bootstrap 3. This course takes you from zero to hero, leaving you with the know-how required to build your own real-world project.
Who this course is for
This course is for developers with little to no experience in web design who are looking to create cross-platform websites that scale well for different screen sizes. The course makes it easy for all skill levels to create rich UIs regardless of device. This course is also for developers looking to upgrade their existing application to Bootstrap 4.
What you will learn from this course
- Build any website layout using Bootstrap’s flexible grid system
- Explore the different Bootstrap plugins and use them in your “PACKT CMS” application to get a real-time effect
- Design efficient forms and style them to perfection, creating a lasting effect on your users
- Understand the intricacies of creating a dashboard page and create your own rather than using pre-built templates
- Work with tables in depth, from styling to making them responsive and using third-party plugins such as DataTables for advanced interaction control
- Make your application responsive by learning the general principles of responsiveness and reflecting them in your design
- See what’s changed from Bootstrap 3 and migrate your existing application to the current version
- Explore the newly introduced components in Bootstrap 4 and implement them in your current project