When you have questions about C# 7.0 or the .NET CLR and its core Framework assemblies, this bestselling guide has the answers you need. Since its debut in 2000, C# has become a language of unusual flexibility and breadth, but its continual growth means there’s always more to learn.
Organized around concepts and use cases, this updated edition provides intermediate and advanced programmers with a concise map of C# and .NET knowledge. Dive in and discover why this Nutshell guide is considered the definitive reference on C#.
- Get up to speed on the C# language, from the basics of syntax and variables to advanced topics such as pointers, operator overloading, and dynamic binding
- Dig deep into LINQ via three chapters dedicated to the topic
- Explore concurrency and asynchrony, advanced threading, and parallel programming
- Work with .NET features, including XML, regular expressions, networking, serialization, reflection, application domains, and security
- Delve into Roslyn, the modular C# 7.0 compiler-as-a-service