Through the course of this book, author Stoyan Stefanov helps web developers and programmers build a complete custom app for storing data on the client. You’ll quickly learn why some developers consider React the key to the web app development puzzle.
- Set up React and write your first "Hello, World" web app
- Create and use custom React components alongside generic DOM components
- Build a data table component that lets you edit, sort, search, and export its contents
- Use the JSX syntax extension as an alternative to function calls
- Set up a lean, low-level build process that helps you focus on React
- Build a complete custom app that lets you store data on the client
- Use ESLint, Flow, and Jest tools to check and test your code as your app evolves