Authors Alex Banks and Eve Porcello show you how to create UIs that can deftly display changes without page reloads on large-scale data-driven websites. You’ll also discover how to work with functional programming and the latest ECMAScript features. Once you learn how to build React components with this hands-on guide, you’ll understand just how useful React can be in your organization.
- Look under the hood to learn how React runs in the browser
- Create application presentation layers with React components
- Manage data and reduce the time you spend debugging applications
- Explore React’s component lifecycle to improve UI performance
- Use a routing solution for single-page application features
- Learn how to structure React applications with servers in mind