If you have gnarly challenges in healthcare data, you’re not alone
Dealing with large amounts of data has become a challenge for the healthcare industry, but there are answers. This complete video compilation provides an up-close view of every keynote, session, and workshop at O’Reilly’s Strata Rx 2013 Conference in Boston. You’ll learn the latest research, best practices, analytic approaches, and emerging tools and technologies for dealing with large amounts of data in healthcare.
Download these videos or stream them through our HD player, and learn tips, tricks, and strategies that you can apply—as well pitfalls you can avoid. This video package presents:
- Conference tracks in Precision Medicine, Data Liquidity, Deal-Flow, Value-Based Payment, and Patient Engagement
- Detailed case studies of data successes
- Data-driven strategies used by established healthcare organizations and innovative start-ups
- New techniques in predictive or real-time analysis
- Developing issues in policy or privacy
- Cutting-edge interface and infrastructure developments
Learn from featured speakers such as Chris Kryder (Valence Health), Alex Drane (Eliza Corporation), Carol McCall (GNS Healthcare), Atul Butte (Stanford University), and Marc Berger, M.D. (Pfizer). You’ll discover how you to overcome the challenges and uncover the opportunities in healthcare data.