Advanced Exchange instruction for experienced systems administrators
Building on the success of Jim McBee's Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 24seven, this book is fully updated for Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 SP2 and Windows Server 2003 R2 and now joins the new Sybex series
In the Field Results. Starting where documentation, training courses, and other books leave off, this new book offers targeted instruction, practical advice, and insider tips from an expert who has extensive experience in the field.
With full coverage of security, connectivity, anti-spam protection, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting, the information and common sense approach used in this book will save you time, improve efficiency, and optimize your day-to-day operations.
Inside you'll find:
- What you need to know about Exchange Server 2003 data storage and security
- Real-world scenarios that focus on practical applications
- Advice for managing interactions with Active Directory
- Updates on mobile e-mail, including seamless Direct Push technologies, and enhancements to device security
- The latest protections against spam, including updated Exchange Intelligent Message Filter and new support for Sender ID e-mail authentication
- Deployment guidelines for Outlook Web Access
- Information on what it takes to support POP3 and IMAP4 Clients in the Field
In the Field Results
provides seasoned systems administrators with advanced tools, knowledge, and real-world skills to use on the job. Going beyond what the standard documentation or classroom training provides, these practical guides address the real situations IT professionals face every day, offering streamlined solutions to improve productivity.