Advanced Exchange instruction for experienced systemsadministrators
Building on the success of Jim McBee's Microsoft ExchangeServer 2003 24seven, this book is fully updated forMicrosoft Exchange Server 2003 SP2 and Windows Server2003 R2 and now joins the new Sybex series
In the Field Results. Starting where documentation, trainingcourses, and other books leave off, this new book offers targetedinstruction, practical advice, and insider tips from an expert whohas extensive experience in the field.
With full coverage of security, connectivity, anti-spamprotection, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting, the informationand common sense approach used in this book will save you time,improve efficiency, and optimize your day-to-day operations.
Inside you'll find:
- What you need to know about Exchange Server 2003 data storageand security
- Real-world scenarios that focus on practical applications
- Advice for managing interactions with Active Directory
- Updates on mobile e-mail, including seamless Direct Pushtechnologies, and enhancements to device security
- The latest protections against spam, including updated ExchangeIntelligent Message Filter and new support for Sender ID e-mailauthentication
- Deployment guidelines for Outlook Web Access
- Information on what it takes to support POP3 and IMAP4 Clientsin the Field
In the Field Results
provides seasonedsystems administrators with advanced tools, knowledge, andreal-world skills to use on the job. Going beyond what the standarddocumentation or classroom training provides, these practicalguides address the real situations IT professionals face every day,offering streamlined solutions to improve productivity.