As one of the hottest programming languages in use today, C#enables you to build a wide range of secure and robust enterpriseapplications that run on the .NET Framework, including XML Webservices, client-server applications, database applications, andmore. Now with the release of C# 2005, you'll find a complex arrayof new language options and parameters to create even more powerfulapplications if you know how to utilize them. This book will showyou how.
Combining a comprehensive tutorial and reference, this bookbreaks down the latest features while exploring the language fromthe ground up. The first section provides you with a detailedunderstanding of basic programming concepts and helps you gain theskills to write your own applications. The second section presentsdetailed information on specific features of the language so youcan immediately take advantage of all the tools available.
What you will learn from this book
- A complete understanding of C# and its language structure
- The best methods for mastering the new features of C# 2005
- Techniques for building cutting-edge applications for the .NETFramework
- How to use powerful options such as enumerations anddelegates
- Ways to increase safety and performance using generic methodsand types
- Steps for incorporating expressions and statements
- The proper way to use namespaces, classes, structures, andarrays
Who this book is for
This book is an excellent resource for experienced C# developersas well as those who are new to the language. It shows you how toeasily develop applications using C# but can also be used as aprofessional reference.
Wrox Programmer's References are designed to give theexperienced developer straight facts on a new technology, withouthype or unnecessary explanations. They deliver hard informationwith plenty of practical examples to help you apply new tools toyour development projects today.