"The Adobe Acrobat 8 PDF Bible is the comprehensive guide to Acrobat for novices and power users alike. With a concise, easy-to-read format, you will be creating interactive XML forms, enabling streamlined document review processes, and publishing high-impact electronic documents in no time."
—Rick Brown, director of product management, Adobe Acrobat
The book you need to succeed with Adobe Acrobat!
Why do readers turn to the Adobe Acrobat Bible again and again? Because whether you're already experienced with Adobe Acrobat or you're learning to use this powerful tool for the first time, you'll find exactly what you need to know in these well-organized pages. Packed with helpful tips and step-by-step instructions, this latest edition will guide you through both basic and advanced features, enabling you to take full advantage of everything Acrobat 8 has to offer.
- Create, collect, and distribute forms with LiveCycle® Designer
- Work seamlessly with Microsoft® Office applications
- Convert AutoCAD® and Visio® files to PDF
- Discover new ways to edit PDFs and remove sensitive data
- Explore enhanced Shared Reviews tools with easy-to-use Wizard
- Collect form data by exporting it directly to Microsoft Excel®
- Combine files and create PDF Packages using new Acrobat 8 tools
What's on the CD-ROM?
- Adobe Reader software
- Entire book in searchable PDF with embedded index
- Windows demonstration plug-ins
See the CD appendix for details and complete system requirements.
"Filled with step by step sections and easy to follow diagrams and screenshots make this a good studio reference." (Twohundredby200
, October 2007)