Transfer to a new PC without losing a thing!
Want to migrate from your old PC to a new one without the hassle? Now you can preserve preferences, passwords, macros, and more with CA Desktop DNA® Migrator and the easy-to-follow advice in this friendly guide. You'll find patented software that can stream your old PC's DNA directly to your new PC—a $60.00 value with this book—plus valuable information that will save you time and keep you productive.
- Understand "DNA"—settings, macros, bookmarks, contacts, and more
- Avoid costly errors and save time
- Choose real-time or deferred migration
- Transfer everything you want—nothing you don't
- System crash? Restore everything with a click
CA Founded in 1976, CA is a global company with 150 offices in more than 45 countries and revenues of $3.5 billion in 2005. With over 15,000 employees, CA provides products and support to more than 98% of Fortune 1000® companies, as well as government entities, educational institutions, and thousands of other companies in diverse industries worldwide. CA products cover systems, networks, security, storage, and databases.
Load your free copy of the CA Desktop DNA Migrator today!
CA Desktop DNA® Migrator 2007, PC Magazine "Editors' Choice" two years running, is the quick and easy way to transfer and safeguard your PC's DNA from one PC to another.
- Unmatched Performance Up to 50% faster than previous releases, an industry-leading migration speed
- Flexible Migration Methods Your choice of real-time or deferred migration options using Ethernet or removable media
- Automated Disk-Spanning Automatically spans files to the capacity of a CD-ROM for easy transfer
- Easy-to-Use Wizard Interface quickly guides you through the steps of migration
- Summary Screens Track the success of the migration and monitor progress
- Easy Backup Schedule backups of your DNA file to run on a regular basis
- Web Update Keep your software up to date
Windows 95, 98, Me, NT 4.0 SP6a, 2000 Professional, or XP Home or Professional, 24MB RAM, 100 MHz or higher Pentium-compatible CPU, 20MB disk space, CD-ROM drive, Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher, Internet access
Visit Wiley's Web site at www.wiley.com/compbooks