This latest version of Photoshop has a few new tricks up its sleeveand Adobe Photoshop CS4 For Dummies will teach you how touse them. From the basics like getting your images into and out ofPhotoshop to enhancing, cropping, and color correction, it’sall here!
You’ll get all of the basics of digital images and masterthe importing and exporting of images. You’ll find out how tocreate easy enhancements like adding shadows and highlights andmaking color natural, in addition to learning how to use the Adobecamera raw plug-in. Before you know it, you’ll be makingbeautiful “art” with Photoshop by combining images,precision edges, dressing up images, painting in Photoshop, andusing filters. You can even streamline your work in Photoshop usingadvanced techniques. Find out how to:
- Import images and use all the tools and processes
- Reduce digital noise, make colors look natural, add highlightsand shadows
- Optimize images for print or the Web
- Edit images
- Explore the Painting function and master the daunting Brushespanel
- Add layer styles
- Create on-screen presentations, contact prints, and more
Complete with lists of ten reasons to love your Wacom tablet,ten reasons to own a digital camera, and ten favorite tips andtricks, Adobe CS4For Dummies is your one-stop guideto setting up, working with, and making the most of Photoshop CS4for all your digital photography needs.