Capture the beauty—and beautify your captures
In the new edition of this practical guide, master photographer Ellen Anon and digital-imaging expert Tim Grey show you how to capture the beauty of nature by shooting the best possible photos from the start—and then getting the most out of your images at your desktop. You'll find eye-opening techniques, workflow ideas, and terrific Photoshop tools, plus a host of valuable tips and stunning examples from some of the most esteemed professional nature photographers working today, including Michael Reichmann, John Shaw, Darrel Gulin, and Joe McDonald.
- Capture clouds, moons, and other elements to composite later
- Wield new Photoshop CS3 tools such as Smart Filters, Quick Selection, and Refine Edges
- Master the revamped Adobe Bridge and Adobe Camera Raw
- Adjust color and exposure to fine-tune detail and capture mood
- Build montages, multiple exposures, and composites
- Prepare and sharpen your images for print on the Web
About the Series
Sybex's Tim Grey Guides series lead digital photographers to new levels of excellence with professional, full-color books on the topics they need to know most. Covering topics from color management to workflow to nature photography, Tim Grey Guides are your path to better images.
Valuable CD-ROM with Video Training
The CD includes more than 60 minutes of video training that focuses on new features in CS3 and also draws from Ellen Anon's years of seminar teaching experience. You'll also find simple images so you can practice the techniques in the book.
- Speed your work with Adobe Bridge's powerful new interface
- Sharpen images the right way, at the right time
- Creativety customize the new Black & White adjustment layer