This handy reference covers all the must-know elements of Windows 7
The much-anticipated Windows 7 operating system brings lots of new elements to Windows, and you may have lots of questions. You'll find the answers quickly and easily in Windows 7 For Dummies Quick Reference - a concise, convenient reference you can keep by your PC.
Windows 7 For Dummies Quick Reference covers all the information you need most often: tips on navigating the new desktop, launching programs, working with files and folders, getting online and managing e-mail, using special features, and much more. It provides quick, easy-to-find answers that can save you time and hassle every day.
- Small size is designed to keep must-have information conveniently at hand
- Covers all the new features of Windows 7
- Gives concise information on navigating the desktop, launching programs, adding and deleting programs, and creating, copying, and deleting files and folders
- Shows how to create shortcuts, connect to the Internet, search the Web, add favorites, and send and receive e-mail
- Also covers printing as well as how to use Windows Movie Maker and Windows Media Player
You'll find what you need to know quickly in Windows 7 For Dummies Quick Reference, so you can get on with enjoying all you can do with Windows 7.