For many photographers, the first time focusing a macro lens on theworld of the tiny is a revelation. The closer you get, the more yousee.
Technically, close-up photography is demanding. But with theright information, you'll be able to unleash your creativepotential in the world of close-ups.
Creative Close-Ups: Digital Photography Tips &Techniques explains the equipment you need to succeed withmacro photography, including macro lenses, extension tubes, andtripods.
Photographic techniques are explained in simple terms. Learn tosee up close, to use aperture and exposure in new ways, and tocapture what you see in your imagination.
Lavishly illustrated with the author's own close-up images, eachphoto provides information about how to make creative close-upphotos. This book provides both inspiration and technicalinstruction. You may never photograph the world in quite the sameway again!
- Explore the world of close-up photography
- Learn macro photography techniques
- Extend focus with stacked images
- Create transparent and impressionistic images of flowers
- Find out how to use aperture creatively in your close-ups
- Make your own still life studio