For many photographers, the first time focusing a macro lens on the world of the tiny is a revelation. The closer you get, the more you see.
Technically, close-up photography is demanding. But with the right information, you'll be able to unleash your creative potential in the world of close-ups.
Creative Close-Ups: Digital Photography Tips & Techniques explains the equipment you need to succeed with macro photography, including macro lenses, extension tubes, and tripods.
Photographic techniques are explained in simple terms. Learn to see up close, to use aperture and exposure in new ways, and to capture what you see in your imagination.
Lavishly illustrated with the author's own close-up images, each photo provides information about how to make creative close-up photos. This book provides both inspiration and technical instruction. You may never photograph the world in quite the same way again!
- Explore the world of close-up photography
- Learn macro photography techniques
- Extend focus with stacked images
- Create transparent and impressionistic images of flowers
- Find out how to use aperture creatively in your close-ups
- Make your own still life studio