Prepare for CompTIA's new Project+ exam!
Take an important step in your project management career by obtaining CompTIA's Project+ certification. CompTIA is offering the first major update to its Project+ exam in six years, and this in-depth study guide from project management industry experts Kim and William Heldman is the perfect preparation for the exam. You'll find complete coverage of all exam objectives, including key topics such as defining cost, risk, and delivery; handling changes mid-stream; and how to keep all stakeholders up to speed. Inside, find:
- Full coverage of all exam objectives in a systematic approach, so you can be confident you're getting the instruction you need for the exam
- Real-world scenarios that put what you've learned in the contextof actual job roles
- Challenging review questions in each chapter to prepare you for exam day
- Exam Essentials, a key feature in each chapter that identifies critical areas you must become proficient in before taking the exam
- A handy tear card that maps every official exam objective to the corresponding chapter in the book, so you can track your exam prep objective by objective
Look inside for complete coverage of all exam objectives.