PowerPivot brings the power of MicrosoftBusiness Intelligence to Office 2010!
With PowerPivot, Microsoft brings the strength of Microsoft's Business Intelligence (BI) toolset to Excel and PowerPoint users. Authoredby members of the Microsoft team behind the creation of PowerPivot, this book shows you how to use PowerPivot for Excel to create compelling BI solutions, perform data analysis, and achieve unique business insight. You'll learn how to use PowerPivot for SharePoint to share your BI solutions and collaborate with others. And your organization will learn how to use SQL Server 2008 R2 management tools to acheive more efficient results.
Professional Microsoft PowerPivot for Excel and SharePoint:
- Shows how to use PowerPivot for Excel to generate rich and interactive analysis solutions
- Explores different ways to bring data into PowerPivot
- Addresses sharing and collaborating on user-generated BI solutions in a SharePoint Server 2010 environment
- Shows you how to troubleshoot, monitor, and secure PowerPivot services
- Demonstrates how PowerPivot can meet the needs of Office, as well as how IT professionals can deploy and manage the self-service business intelligence system
Wrox Professional guides are planned and written by working programmers to meet the real-world needs of programmers, developers, and IT professionals. Focused and relevant, they address the issues technology professionals face every day. They provide examples, practical solutions, and expert education in new technologies, all designed to help programmers do a better job.
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answer programming questions about this book, join discussions on the hottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmers from around the world.
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well as code samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
Find articles, ebooks, sample chapters, and tables of contents for hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programming topics that matter to you.