Push the limits of InDesign with this in-depth guide
Whether you want to produce eye-catching ads, flashy newsletters, or interactive PDFs, this detailed guide shows you how to do it using InDesign CS5. No matter what your level of experience, everything you need is right here. From thorough coverage of new CS5 features, to tricks and techniques from publishing pros, to how to create winning client presentations—if you want to master InDesign, this is the book you need to succeed!
Work efficiently with layers, master pages, and multiple page sizes
Create text and graphics frames and add metadata captions
Place objects where you want them with smart tools
Build timelines and animation, or embed movies and sound
Create client presentations, work in groups, and collaborate over the Web
Edit Photoshop, Illustrator, and PDF files from within InDesign
Companion Web Site
Visit www.indesigncentral.com for additional tools, updates, resources, tips, and more.
- Set headline text to span multiple columns
- Quickly select overlapped objects with the content grabber
- Adjust object's relative size using the Gap tool
- Make a bigger impact with better designs
- Create animations and interactive documents
- Learn new CS5 tools and techniques