Build an Internet Marketing Strategy That Delivers
A Step-by-Step Guide
This is the ultimate comprehensive guide to do-it-yourselfInternet marketing. Using the popular An Hour a Day approach, thissmart, proven plan for Internet marketing success gives you aday-by-day, step-by-step plan that covers all aspects of successfulonline marketing.
Learn how to optimize your site for users and search enginerankings, craft compelling content, develop winning pay-per-clickcampaigns, use and react to website analytics, and leverage thepower of social media to put your marketing efforts over the top.Inside, find everything you need to increase your website'srankings, visitors, and sales.
- Evaluate your current website, figure out what you wantvisitors to do, and set goals
- Understand basic SEO, on- and off-page ranking factors, andkeywords
- Create content that converts your visitors to payingcustomers
- Learn ten old-school sales techniques that work like a charm onwebsites
- Apply keyword research strategies that will be a foundation fora total marketing plan
- Master the power of the technologylinks, redirects,dynamic URLs, e-commerce, and more
- Get control of social medialearn which types work bestfor you and adapt them to your business
- Take the organic view of pay-per-click marketing and avoid thefive biggest PPC mistakes
- Measure with analytics, see what's working, respond to markettrends, and identify improvements
You'll also find:
- Essential hints, tips, and techniques for everyone fromone-person shops to Fortune 500 companies
- Real-world case studies that illustrate successes to learn fromand mistakes to avoid
Praise for Internet Marketing: An Hour a Day
"In the sea of Internet marketing books, this one rises to thetop for its clarity and focus on generating ROI. It should berequired reading for all business owners."
Eric Greenberg, Faculty Chair, Center forManagement Development, Rutgers University
"Matt Bailey does a phenomenal job making the complex simple. Hegives you the master plan to follow so you can develop the coreskills to drive traffic to your website, analyze what that trafficis doing, and persuade that traffic to take more actions on yourwebsite."
Bryan Eisenberg, bestselling author andprofessional speaker
"Even the most time-strapped technophobe can understand Matt'seasy-to-follow steps, implement his suggestions, and drivequalified website traffic."
Heather Lloyd-Martin, former chair, DirectMarketing Association Search Engine Marketing Council, and CEO,SuccessWorks Search Marketing
"If you have a struggling site and can't figure out why it isn'tperforming??better, or if you just got your first PC and know yournew business needs a Web presence, this book will more than repayyou. It will build your business."
Charles Prescott, Editor, Prescott Report,and Director, Direct Marketing Association