Sit. Stay. Read this book.
You long to capture that incredible doggie grin . . . that winsome, heart-stealing kitty face. Instead, you get blurry images of scared pets that lack the engaging quality you see in professional photos.
Whether you're a pet parent seeking the perfect picture or a photographer considering a career in pet photography, help is here. Discover lighting, exposure, composition, and shooting techniques tailored to animal subjects. More importantly, learn to read their body language, master challenges unique to animal photography, and capture their personalities to treasure forever.
- Exposure, composition, and lighting recommendations
- What you should know about how animals communicate
- Help deciding if you should go pro
- Tips on photographing black animals, hyper dogs, and timid cats
- Editing/processing guidance
- Advice on pricing, branding, and marketing your work