Craft Video Marketing Strategies that Deliver
A Step-by-Step Guide
Learn how to create and implement video strategies that entice viewers, pull in leads, give you actionable insights, and help increase your ROI with the exciting new edition of this unique guide. Video marketing expert Greg Jarboe has thoroughly updated his popular and empowering book to offer you the very latest winning techniques for video and brand channel optimization, YouTube advertising, leveraging Google Analytics, and much more.
Whether you're a marketer, consultant, or small-business owner, this day-by-day, step-by-step guide is what you need to develop sound video marketing strategies, avoid common pitfalls, measure and analyze your results, and achieve success.
- Understand YouTube and other players in the video space
- Ask all the right questions when mapping out your video marketing strategy
- Produce content worth sharing and videos worth watching
- Set up a YouTube channel and select an online video provider
- Optimize your video for YouTube and major search engines
- Build some buzz for your video on other sites and blogs
- Track, measure, and analyze your video marketing results
- Discover how marketers, advertisers, creators, and partners use YouTube
You'll also find:
- Tips for creating better videos and engaging the YouTube community
- Real-world case studies that illustrate successes to learn from and mistakes to avoid
Praise for YouTube and Video Marketing: An Hour a Day, Second Edition
"Greg Jarboe gets to the heart of why YouTube video marketing is so powerful. This book will help you create video that enchants, inspires, and engages your viewers."
—Guy Kawasaki, cofounder of Alltop.com, former chief evangelist of Apple, and author of ten books, including Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions.
"This book will fill you in on what you might be missing from your YouTube video strategy and where to improve, especially when it comes to the most important aspect for driving true success—creating compelling web video content that's worth sharing."
—Mark Robertson, Founder and Publisher, ReelSEO
"This is not only one of the best business books I've ever come across on YouTube video marketing, I consider it mandatory reading for any brand trying to figure out how to maximize the opportunities on YouTube."
—Bill Hunt, President, Back Azimuth Consulting, and coauthor of Search Engine Marketing, Inc.
"Once again, Greg Jarboe offers a detailed, well-researched guide for businesses wanting to get the most out of YouTube marketing. It's a must-read for anyone serious about incorporating YouTube as part of their online marketing strategy."
—Michael Miller, Author of YouTube for Business