The first commercially available book to offer CISA study material
The CISA certification is a prerequisite for many audit and security job postings in the marketplace today. Becom-ing certified takes years of experience and exposure to information systems and risk and control techniques. In this book, John Kramer refers to his own experiences as an auditor and an audit manager to offer you some unique insight to passing the CISA exam, performing IS audits, and audit management, as well as teaching entry-level IS auditors. This firsthand knowledge of what works and what information is most relevant to the professional IS auditor prepares you to study for and pass the CISA exam and perform IS audits with confidence.
Organized according to the examination content areas that are currently defined for preparation and study for the CISA examination, each chapter includes sample test questions found on the CISA examination. In addition to valuable reference material and glossaries of terms, this book covers:
- The IS audit process (ten percent of test content)
- Management, planning, and organization of information systems (eleven percent of test content)
- Technical infrastructure and operational practices (thirteen percent of test content)
- Protection of information assets (twenty-five percent of test content)
- Disaster, recovery, and business continuity (ten percent of test content)
- Business application system development, acquisition, implementation, and maintenance (sixteen percent of test content)
- Business process evaluation and risk management (fifteen percent of test content)
Test yourself using the interactive CD-ROM! This CD-ROM includes the Wiley test engine powered by top-rated Boson software, which allows you to test yourself using practice exams that are randomly generated from the questions in the book.