Get up and running with XML using this innovative virtual classroom approach!
Interested in mastering XML? This revolutionary book and companion online presentation take you through 16 one-hour lessons that quickly get you up to speed on many of XML's capabilities. With this unique approach and real-world perspective, you'll be able to build your own Web site and custom XML documents in no time!
- Gain a better understanding of the fundamental XML concepts and information you need to know
- Explore several related XML standards and languages
- Create XML-related hyperlinks using XLink, XPath™, or XPointer
- Transform XML documents using the Extensible Style-sheet Language family
- Add multimedia to your Web site using SMIL
- Use XML with DTDs, schemas, style sheets, and data binding
- Exchange messages and access Web services with the SOAP protocol
Join the authors on the companion Web site in a training session. Follow along as they walk you through the online presentation for each chapter provided in streaming video or audio only. Source code is also available for download.