Explore the most exciting and empowering development platform around–Visual Basic .NET!
Do you want to master programming basics and harness the new tools and techniques that .NET brings to Visual Basic? Within this book and online seminar, you'll get in-depth technology overviews, tips, and step-by-step labs. Integrated question and answer sessions that contain questions from actual Visual Basic .NET students and the classroom-style approach provide a level playing field for people of varying backgrounds and experience.
- Build a learning foundation with a helpful introduction to the world of .NET development
- Discover how .NET incorporates the best features of C++, Visual Basic®, and Java™
- Explore the capabilities offered by a true object oriented development environment
- See the ease of integrating business systems through the use of SOAP and XML Web services
- Examine interoperability, distribution, migration, localization, and deployment with step-by-step procedures for performing each task
Join Bruce Barstow on the companion Web site in a training session. Follow along as he walks you through the online presentation for each chapter provided in streaming video or audio only. Source code is also available for download.