iLife '04: The Missing Manual gives you everything you need to unleash your creative genius with iLife '04, a suite of five programs (available at the Apple store and preinstalled on all new Macs) that is revolutionizing the way we work--and play.
Everybody's talking about Apple's unparalleled software package for digital music, photography, video, and DVD creation:
- iTunes 4.6 is digital jukebox software for Mac (and even Windows!) that rips songs from your music CDs onto your hard drive, organizes and plays your music collection, lets you buy songs from the iTunes Music Store, and syncs all your music with your iPod.
- iPhoto 4 pulls photos from your digital camera and then helps you organize and present them--as a slideshow, Desktop picture, screen saver, email attachment, Web page, DVD, printout, or hardbound photo book.
- iMovie 4 turns those old, seemingly endless home movies that bore everyone to tears into short, fun, tightly edited highlight reels that friends and family actually beg to watch.
- iDVD 4 transforms your iMovie productions and digital slideshows into Hollywood-style DVDs that play on everyday DVD players.
- GarageBand is the all-new program that turns your Mac into a digital music-recording studio.
David Pogue, computer columnist for the New York Times and creator of our Missing Manual series (you know, those indispensable books that should have been in the box), wants to make sure there's nothing standing between you and professional-caliber music, photos, movies, and more.
His authoritative, witty, all-inclusive iLife '04: The Missing Manual gives you the essentials of every program in the iLife '04 suite. Pogue highlights the newest features and improvements, covers the capabilities and limitations of each program, and delivers, in one volume, countless goodies you won't find anywhere else: undocumented tips, tricks, and secrets for getting the very best performance out of each and all of these life-changing new applications.
iLife '04: The Missing Manual: it's your guide to livin the iLife!