Master the fundamentals of Photoshop Elements 8 and more with acclaimed instructor Deke McClelland's unique and effective learning system-step-by-step text lessons, video demonstrations, and real-world projects that help you increase your knowledge and hone your skills. With Deke's expert advice to guide you, it's like working with a personal coach!
- Learn at your own speed with 12 self-paced tutorials
- Master Photoshop Elements' sophisticated photo-editing features
- Try out techniques with engaging, real-world projects
- Discover how the Organizer can help you keep track of all your photos
- Test your knowledge with multiple-choice quizzes in each chapter
- Learn directly from a Photoshop expert with more than 20 years of experience
Written and produced by a Photoshop expert with well over 20 years of experience, Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 One-on-One simulates a classroom environment that provides one-on-one attention as you proceed from lesson to lesson. You'll learn to use Elements faster, more creatively, and more efficiently than you thought possible.
New to this edition: The video demonstrations and practice files for the tutorials are now available online, rather than on DVD. We removed a burden on the environment, and cut $5 off of the price of the book.