'This book will help you protect the people you love.'
—Melissa Doyle, host of Sunday Night
'Follow the Barefoot path or at least consider doing so as soon as possible.'
—Tim Fischer, former Deputy Prime Minister of Australia
This is the only money guide you'll ever need.
That's a bold claim, given there are already thousands of finance books on the shelves.
So what makes this one different?
Well, you won't be overwhelmed with a bunch of 'tips'or a strict budget (that you won't follow).
You'll get a step-by-step formula: open this account, then do this; call this person, and say this; invest money here, and not there. All with a glass of wine in your hand.
You'll also get the skinny on:
- Saving up a six-figure house deposit in 20 months
- Doubling your income using the 'Trapeze Strategy'
- Saving $77641 on your mortgage and wiping out almost 7 years of payments
- Handing your kids (or grandkids) a $140000 cheque on their 21st birthday
- Why you don't need $1 million to retire...with the 'Donald Bradman Retirement Strategy'
Sound too good to be true? It's not.
This book is full of stories from everyday Aussies—single people, young families, empty nesters, retirees—who have applied the simple steps in this book and achieved amazing, life-changing results.
And you're next.