Work through every lesson to complete the full course or do individual lessons to learn just the skills you need. Either way, you get insightful tips from a PMI-certified professional project planner, who shows you how to use Project 2000 to manage projects effectively. You also get practice files on CD-ROM.
Intuitive features make learning easy:
- Step numbers are your unmistakable guides through the lessons.
- Buttons and desktop icons show you where to point and click on the screen.
- Screen shots illustrate the lessons you’re working on.
- Tips provide alternate steps or additional information.
- Multimedia demos highlight key functions.
Using this book and Microsoft Project 2000, you’ll learn to:
- Forecast what you can accomplish with resources such as people, equipment, time, and money
- Analyze information by using graphs and tables and publish your data in print or on line
- Track how your projects progress and identify what to do if they don't proceed according to plan
- Meet Microsoft Project 2000 Microsoft Office Specialist core-level and expert-level objectives
This book is approved courseware for the Microsoft Office Specialist Program. Go to: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/officespecialist/default.mspx
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
The print version of this book ships with a CD or DVD. For those customers purchasing one of the digital formats in which this book is available, we are pleased to offer the CD/DVD content as a free download via O'Reilly Media's Digital Distribution services. To download this content, please visit O'Reilly's web site, search for the title of this book to find its catalog page, and click on the link below the cover image (Examples, Companion Content, or Practice Files). Note that while we provide as much of the media content as we are able via free download, we are sometimes limited by licensing restrictions. Please direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com.