Ace your preparation for the skills measured by MCP Exam 70-298—and on the job—with this official Microsoft study guide. Work at your own pace through a system of lessons, practice exercises, and design activities.
The Readiness Review Suite on CD, featuring advanced technology from MeasureUp, provides 300 challenging questions for in-depth self-assessment and practice. You can choose timed or untimed testing mode, generate random tests, or focus on specific objectives. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning how to:
- Document the impact of business and technical constraints on the security design process
Create a security design for:
- Logical infrastructure
- Network infrastructure for physical security
- Network management and maintenance
- Basic network functions
- Wireless networks and Web servers
Readiness Review Suite on CD
Powered by MeasureUp
Your kit includes:
- NEW—Fully reengineered self-paced study guide with expert exam tips.
- NEW—Readiness Review Suite featuring 300 questions and multiple testing options.
- NEW—Practice exercises and design activities for real-world expertise.
- NEW—180-day evaluation version of Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition.
- NEW—eBook in PDF format.
- NEW—Microsoft Encyclopedia of Security eBook.
- Microsoft Encyclopedia of Networking, Second Edition eBook.
A Note Regarding the CD or DVD
Assess your skills with practice tests. You can work through hundreds of questions using multiple testing modes to meet your specific learning needs. You get detailed explanations for right and wrong answers—including a customized learning path that describes how and where to focus your studies.