If Office 2003 can do it, you can do it too...
Office 2003 now has everything you need to conduct business, and everything you need to know about Word, Excel, Outlook®, PowerPoint®, Access, and FrontPage® is right in these pages. From the basics like opening and saving documents to the complexities of sharing data with XML, you'll find reliable, step-by-step information.
It's a manual for each application and a guide to the integrated suite, all in one convenient volume.
Inside, you'll find complete coverage of Office 2003
- Tame Office 2003's unique interface features, including task panes and personalized menus
- Enhance Word documents with tables, graphics, styles, and templates, and collaborate with other users
- Develop useful Excel spreadsheets with charts, formulas, and functions
- Navigate Outlook's new mail view, reading pane, and navigation pane and make the layout serve your information-management needs
- Block worms, viruses, and spam with Outlook's improved security
- Create PowerPoint presentations with graphics and data from Word and Excel
- Manage your data with Access wizards, AutoForm, and reports
- Discover enhanced Web design tools, get more control over your code, and generate cleaner HTML with FrontPage
Bonus CD-ROM and companion Web site!
- Exclusive Office 2003 Super Bible eBook, with more than 500 pages of information about how Microsoft Office components work together
- Bonus shareware, freeware, trial, demo, and evaluation programs that work with or enhance Microsoft Office
- Searchable eBook version of Microsoft Office 2003 Bible
- An easy-to-use interface that allows you to browse and install everything on the CD