If FrontPage 2003 can do it, you can do it too...
Whatever your level of expertise, this comprehensive guide to FrontPage 2003 helps you create and manage Web sites that support your objectives. If you're building your first site, the step-by-step tutorials will get you going quickly and easily. If you belong to a corporate project team, you'll find help coordinating the work of editors, designers, and programmers. And if you're already a Web professional, here's what you need to expand and refine your technical know-how.
Inside, you'll find complete coverage of FrontPage 2003
- Learn how to add dynamic content with Photo Gallery or automatic content from Microsoft MSN and Expedia
- Design pages using tables, layers, shared borders, and frames
- Integrate FrontPage with Flash™ and other non-Microsoft technologies
- Set up, design, and manage an intranet with SharePoint™ Team Services
- Combine FrontPage with other Office applications like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint®
- Discover how to go "under the hood" and revise HTML coding
- Learn various ways to build navigational elements and see how FrontPage supports Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Embed video and sound files, incorporate animation, and use plug-ins and Java™ applets in your site
Bonus CD-ROM and companion Web site!
- Exclusive Office 2003 Super Bible eBook, with more than 500 pages of information about how Microsoft Office components work together
- Bonus shareware, freeware, trial, demo, and evaluation programs that work with or enhance Microsoft Office
- Searchable eBook version of FrontPage 2003 Bible
- An easy-to-use interface that allows you to browse and install everything on the CD