If Dreamweaver MX 2004 can do it, you can do it too...
If you’re one of the 2.4 million Web professionals who rely on Dreamweaver to create active, database-driven Web sites–or if you want to be–here’s the only reference manual you need. From step-by-step instruction in Dreamweaver MX 2004 basics, like the updated interface and integration with FlashTM and Fireworks®, to accessing the code, using Cascading Style Sheets, enhancing Dreamweaver with extensions, and working with layers and tables, you’ll find what you need to master this versatile tool.
Inside, you’ll find complete coverage of Dreamweaver MX 2004
- Navigate the updated toolbars and customize your environment
- Learn Cascading Style Sheets while you design with Dreamweaver’s CSS-enabled Property inspector and Relevant CSS panel
- Build interactive forms and create client-side image maps
- Extend Dreamweaver using custom objects, behaviors, and Property inspectors
- Create and modify layers and understand behaviors, eve nts, and actions
- Connect to a live database and incorporate and manage dynamic data
- Add pop-up menus, Shockwave® and FlashTM movies, audio files, and other multimedia events to your sites
Value-packed CD-ROM includes:
- Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004 trial version
- Hundreds of server behaviors, objects, and inspectors
- Additional Web development software