ASP.NET Website Programming shows you how to build an interactive website from design to deployment.
Packed with solutions to website programming problems, this book will have you building well-engineered, extendable ASP.NET websites quickly and easily.
What you need to know
This book is for developers who:
- Use ASP.NET and Visual Basic .NET
- Use Visual Studio® .NET Professional or above, or Visual Basic® .NET Standard
What you will learn from this book
With ASP.NET Website Programming you will learn to:
- Establish a solid, scalable website foundation
- Provide flexible user accounts by integrating with ASP.NET's built-in security
- Create fully featured discussion forums
- Generate revenue from advertising
- Build a web interface for managing the files on your site
- Add opinion polls, e-mail newsletters, and news management
- Deploy the finished site on a live server
- Build websites using good, n-tier coding techniques
"I was very impressed with this work. This is a great book that the intermediate-to-advanced .NET developer should get their hands on. It's very well thought-out and the lessons are plainly stated, and easy to follow."
—Jason Salas MBA MCP - Web Development Manager, KUAM.COM