6 books in 1 – plus sample code on our companion Web site
From basics to advanced techniques, here's your key to C programming!
No need to sing the blues – every important note about C programming is in this handy desk reference! From keywords, functions, and operators to strings and random access files, one of these six minibooks has it covered. And, you'll find that this book remains a handy reference long after you've become a virtuoso in C.
The Dummies Way
- Coverage of the essentials and beyond
- Explanations in plain English
- "Get in, get out" information
- Thumbtabs and other navigation aids
- Tear-out cheat sheet
- A dash of humor and fun
Discover how to:
- Understand the C skeleton and source code
- Use conditional statements, constants and variables, strings, arrays, and functions
- Debug your code
- Program games and graphics
- Develop programs in Windows® and Linux®