If QuickBooks 2005 can do it, you can do it too ...
QuickBooks 2005 is designed to make financial management easier for small businesses. This book can be your daily reference, not only for using QuickBooks to best advantage, but also for understanding small business accounting essentials. Here you'll learn to set up a QuickBooks business, create financial reports, use purchase orders, manage payroll, handle credit card transactions, prepare for tax time, and much more.
Inside, you'll find what you need to know about QuickBooks 2005
- Learn to correctly identify your business entity
- Understand accounting and legal issues that affect small businesses
- Customize and optimize a QuickBooks accounting system for your business needs
- Maintain the integrity and security of stored data
- Track and record sales tax data and employees' tax contributions
- Bank and pay business bills online, and record credit card transactions
- Use QuickBooks to manage accounts receivable and payable, deposits, checks, purchase orders, inventory, and time tracking
- Create binding contracts with QuickBooks