Beginning Visual C# 2005
Creating next-generation software and applications is now easierthan ever with the release of Visual C# 2005. This accessible bookguides you through all aspects of C# programming and thecapabilities of Visual Studio® 2005 so that you can begindeveloping customized applications.
You'll first learn all aspects of the C# language, from thefundamentals to object-oriented techniques. You'll then quicklyprogress through Windows® and Web programming to making use ofdata sources, and finally to some advanced techniques such as XMLdocumentation and graphics programming with GDI+. Throughout thebook, you'll also find helpful hints, tips, exercises, andfull-fledged example code that will enhance your programmingskills.
This book covers everything you need to know about Visual C#2005 and the .NET Framework to create powerful, secure applicationsfor mobile devices, Web applications, Windows applications, and Webservices.
What you will learn from this book
- Ways to add functionality to your Visual C# applications
- How to publish applications to the Web with the click of abutton
- Techniques for assembling advanced Windows applications with aminimum of effort and time
- Tips for using Web services to add complex data andfunctionality to Web applications
- How to improve your C# applications using object-orientedprogramming
- Steps for using ADO.NET to interact with databases and dealwith XML
Who this book is for
This book is for anyone who wants to learn how to program in C#using the .NET Framework. It is also for programmers who know .NET1.0 and want to find out about the latest features of .NET 2.0 andVisual Studio 2005.
Wrox Beginning guides are crafted to make learning programminglanguages and technologies easier than you think, providing astructured, tutorial format that will guide you through all thetechniques involved.